A major stage in your life is coming to a close. When you reach retirement age, your working life is over. A new phase in your life begins. For the pension fund, this means that you change from a customer making contributions to a customer receiving a pension.
With BVK, men and women can retire from the age of 59 or work until they turn 70. Discuss when you want to retire with your employer. There are also a number of exceptions, such as for professors, university lecturers, teachers and other selected people. Ask your employer when you are allowed to retire.
In the absence of a special regulation, the pension will be paid out once normal AHV retirement age is reached (65). BVK must receive the application for this well in advance. BVK also offers the option of retiring in stages. Find out more here: Partial retirement.
Before you retire, you should give some thought to your situation and what capital you need. BVK offers a number of different models for drawing your pension.
- «Norm»: the standard pension
- «Dyna»: a more substantial starting pension that falls slowly, levelling out from the age of 75.
- «Kombi»: drawing pension benefits as a lump sum while retaining survivors' benefits
- «Flex»: drawing some or all of your capital as a lump sum
- «Plus»: a higher conversion rate but reduced survivors' benefits